Before You Register…
- Please note that this is a one step registration process which means that you are required to pay your delegate fee subsequent to filling out this form. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete submission, which will be deleted from our database.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. To promote delegate diversity at our conference, we only have a limited number of spots available for certain universities. We encourage any interested students to apply as soon as possible.
- The delegate fee is $285 + a PayPal processing charge, for a total of $293.82.
- After paying the delegate fee, you should receive two emails that confirm the payment and your registration. Please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive both emails.
- Be aware that you will need to enter your Student ID at your respective school. Please ensure that this is accurate as we will be checking Student IDs at the conference.
- In the event that all spots for your university have been filled, you will be redirected to a waitlist. We encourage you to sign up as we will notify you if spots become available.
- Refund Policy: UWAC strives to accommodate refunds, as long as they are requested in a timely manner. We offer a full refund of $285 if a request is communicated prior to January 31, 2017. A half refund of $142.50 will be available until March 15. After this date, we are unable to grant any refunds. The payment processing fee is non-refundable.
What You’ll Need to Register
- Credit card or paypal account. If you do not have access to a credit card or a paypal account, please send this link to the individual who will pay for you. They will need to fill the form out for you as well.
- Name and contact information of a third party for emergency purposes.
- Your permanent address during the conference period. Do not enter your current address if it won’t be the same during April 2017.
Please visit our FAQ for additional information. Any questions, concerns and registration issues can be emailed to us via email@example.com.
Please select your University below.