The following outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you register for UWAC, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your information with us.
- UWAC collects personal information when you register for the conference or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- UWAC’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or register for the conference, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information for research and development to operate and improve UWAC in the future.
- At no point will your personal information be shared with anyone outside of the UWAC coordinators and for purposes not relating to the conference.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- You may decline to provide personal information to us although your ability to register for the conference may be dismissed at that point.
- We make every effort to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you modify or delete our records in the event that they are incorrect, when reasonably possible.